2010. november 1., hétfő

Rihanna's "X-Factor" Halloween in London

Taking the stage overseas as she gears up for the November 16th release of her new album, Rihanna was the special guest performer on "The X-Factor" on Sunday (October 31).

The Barbadian beauty dazzled as she belted out her new single "Only Girl [In the World]" before being spotted hitting the Fountain Studios exits bundled up in a warm fur coat.

From there, Rihanna headed off for an evening on the town, as she dined at Nozomi restaurant before making her way to a nearby nightclub to cap off the Halloween holiday.

Aside from her hectic career efforts, RiRi recently spoke with press about placing emphasis on making herself happy, saying ?The most important thing is to be happy and true to yourself. I don?t want to look back at this in 30 years from now and say, ?I did it all to make them happy and I didn?t enjoy.?"

She adds, ?I want to be able to say people loved me because of who I am. People have a lot more respect for you when you?re yourself and let them see your imperfections. That?s the big connection.?

Also chatting with News of the World, the 22-year-old dished on how she considers London her home, telling, "I spend more time over there [in London] than I spend in L.A., and that's where I live. London is more like my home."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/rihanna/rihannas-x-factor-halloween-london-431747

Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése