2010. november 3., szerda

Battling Michael Douglas Keeps Up with His Fatherly Duties

Fulfilling his fatherly responsibilities, Michael Douglas was spotted taking his daughter Carys to school in New York City today (November 3).

The ?Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps? actor looked to be in fine form, sporting a black ball cap, black leather jacket, and dark top and trousers.

As for his cancer recovery, Douglas sounds hopeful. ?A lot of my energy has gone and I have increased soreness in my mouth. But overall I feel good. And I'm looking forward to enjoying a good glass of wine when I get my tasted buds back again.?

He added, ?I've had a pretty stressful year this year, on some fronts that were public and some other fronts that weren't. And let's face it, things had been going pretty good with me for a long time before this and once in a while, life has to throw you a curve ball just to test you.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/michael-douglas/battling-michael-douglas-keeps-his-fatherly-duties-432781

Michelle Obama Michelle Rodriguez Michelle Trachtenberg Mila Kunis

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése